|Posting||Manager Finance Systems, Transformation & Innovation|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||Significant six figure salary + benefits|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Our client is a highly complex, multi-site organization with $2B+ asset base. Each year they deliver a significant and diverse range of programs, services and support to a many Queenslanders across the state. They have embarked upon a significant finance change management program of work and seek a senior finance professional to lead the delivery of transformation and innovation across finance systems, tools and processes.
This role is a catalyst for digital transformation and change and will work across finance operations unlocking efficiencies, delivering automation and insights and creating a culture of innovation.
Success requires a senior finance professional with suitable leadership, finance systems and transformation skills to drive the delivery of “fit for purpose” Business Centric Solutions’ and ensure the organisation meet their digital ambition and materially improve business and team outcomes.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Extensive collaboration and partnering with relevant stakeholder groups and delivery teams to understand priorities, context and demands to then design innovative solutions;
- Leading finance transformation and continuous improvement initiatives across a broad range of Finance activities, developing effective business processes, performance analysis and new processes documentation;
- Coaching, mentoring and building capability and a positive culture of continuous improvement both within your immediate team and broader Finance teams;
- Ensuring people, process and system changes embed efficiency, align to best practices, automate, reduce rework and deliver significant value; and
- Ultimately delivering a range of quality client service outcomes that are fully compliant, meet legislative and governance requirements and greatly enhance user experience.
On a personal level you are solutions focussed, highly analytical, professional and can engage, negotiate, influence, challenge and communicate effectively at all levels.
Please apply online or call Kelly Howard for a confidential conversation.