|Posting||Marketing & Campaign Programs Executive|
|Job Employer||Visit Victoria|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Government – State|
Visit Victoria is the primary tourism and events organisation for the State of Victoria, Australia. We inspire people to visit Melbourne and Victoria through captivating stories and amazing events.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Campaign Programs Executive, to manage key relationships with Victoria’s tourism industry and help deliver best in class marketing activities, aimed at increasing visitors to the state of Victoria.
You will coordinate and manage marketing campaigns across key consumer segments to inspire, convert and service travellers, at all stages of the visitor journey.
• Project manage specific marketing partnership programs within agreed budgets and timelines, in conjunction with major event, commercial and brand partners
• Work collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders, including industry association, major event, commercial, brand and/or media partners to maximise the reach of campaign activity and acquisition of first party consumer data
• Collaborate with the Major Events team to ensure appropriate representation of Visit Victoria on marketing committees and the delivery of marketing partnership opportunities, to ensure maximum and appropriate exposure of Melbourne and Victoria
• Critically analyse contractual marketing benefits through major event contracts, to ensure maximum and appropriate exposure of Melbourne and Victoria
• Actively monitor the performance of marketing tactics and marketing partnership programs and provide campaign analysis that delivers insights and improves ROI
• Contribute to the development of marketing strategies and provide input into associated planning activities
• Prepare campaign and communication briefs, regular reports, Ministerial briefs and correspondence on marketing activities and represent Visit Victoria at events, meetings and functions
To be successful in this role, you will be comfortable liaising with multiple stakeholders and managing a variety of marketing campaigns, projects and partnerships.
You will be passionate, creative, collaborative and embrace growth, challenges and a connection to people, culture and country.
Our ideal candidate will relate to the following:
• Demonstrated experience in the delivery of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaign development and implementation, including working with large-scale creative, public relations and media agency providers
• High-level project management, communication and time management skills
• The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with key industry stakeholders, significant contractors, management and staff
• Strong understanding of planning and/or management of major events and related projects, including the ability to evaluate and manage contractual marketing benefits
• High-level creative, research and analytical skills including the ability to develop and evaluate marketing strategies and programs
• Superior negotiation and influencing skills, ability to prepare quality creative/media briefs, reports, submissions, Ministerial briefs and correspondence
• Proven knowledge of the tourism, entertainment, sporting, food and wine or fashion sectors (highly regarded)
• Sound understanding of tourism brands, products, events and experiences (highly regarded)
• A tertiary qualification in Tourism, Marketing, Communications or Advertising (highly regarded)
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
• Enjoy work/life balance with flexible working arrangements that encourage team members to balance their work and personal needs
• Access to some of Victoria’s premier cultural, sporting and business events
• Access to ‘Ignite Days’ to explore Melbourne or regional Victoria to nurture your sense of adventure and ignite your imagination
• Support Volunteering with access to additional leave
• Access to annual flu vaccination and weekly fruit delivery because we care about your health
• Enjoy a modern workspace and kitchenette facilities including barista quality coffee facilities
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake a variety of pre-employment checks.
To apply please press the APPLY NOW button.