|Job Employer||Capital Radiology WA|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Medical Administration|
Capitol Health is a national network of community-based medical imaging clinics including the brands: Capital Radiology, Radiology Tasmania, Imaging Olympic Park, Fowler Simmons Radiology, Women’s Imaging and Direct Radiology. We’re a team of over 800 medical experts and experienced staff who put people first. We focus on providing affordable imaging services, supported by the latest technology, accessible clinics, and skilled, compassionate staff.
About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Receptionist to join our fast-paced, close-knit clinics in a full or part time capacity. This is a outstanding opportunity for those who are eager to learn, driven, empathetic, whilst also possessing a strong customer service background.
You Will Have
- Strong customer service and patient focus skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Experience in a Radiology background, as well as exposure to Medicare services will be highly regarded
- An outstanding opportunity to develop your customer service skills
- Multiple locations
- A supportive team environment
- Paid Parental Leave
- Potential for growth
- Commitment to professional development and education
- Flexible and supportive working arrangements
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your application, including CV and cover letter.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.