|Job Employer||Career Education Consultancy Australia|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Our reputable company is seeking an experienced Migration Agent. We are looking to recruit in Brisbane CBD for a full-time permanent role.
The successful applicant will provide visa consultancy in the following areas: Student visas, GSM, Partner, 482, ENS, RSMS, MRT, RRT and all other visas.
Duties as a Migration Agent
- Deal effectively with new and existing clients;
- Provide timely, commercially focused legal advice to the business
- Prepare, check and lodge visa applications;
- Meet deadlines with regards to preparation and lodgement of visa applications;
- Enter and maintain client information in migration management system
- Providing variety of accurate and professional migration advice
- Ensuring visas are prepared accurately for lodgement to the DHA
- Building the firm’s customer base and reputation through top tier service
- Ensuring all weekly follow ups are completed on time
- Continuously building and expanding knowledge base and research
- Genuinely enjoys working in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of clients who have English as a second language;
- Excellent English language and communication skills;
- Interest in a long-term career with an emergent company;
- A reliable self-starter with the aptitude to work unsupervised;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize; and,
- Advance knowledge of MS Office skills.
- Willingness to learn
- A passion for migration law
- Experience of at least 1 year.
- Current registration with OMARA
- A graduate certificate in immigration law is a must
- Ability to liaise with and build relationships with clients
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skills
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience