|Posting||Multimedia Graphic Designer|
|Job Employer||Adelaide United Football Club|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Graphic Design|
About the job
Founded in 2003, Adelaide United Football Club (AUFC) is South Australian’s only professional football club. The Club competes in the A-Leagues and the National Premier League South Australia.
The Club exists for the people of South Australia, as a custodian for the game of football, and serves to foster the passion, pride, and purpose that football evokes within the community.
The Club’s ambition is to be the most engaged, respected, and successful football club in Australia.
About the role:
AUFC is seeking a passionate, highly motivated creative to join the marketing and communications team on a full-time basis.
As the Club’s Multimedia Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for creating engaging creative solutions across a wide range of mediums and areas of the Club.
Working primarily with internal AUFC departments from concept to finished art, the Multimedia Graphic Designer is the Club’s brand champion and creative specialist.
Key responsibilities include:
- actively contributing to AUFC brand campaigns and future brand direction;
- creating and managing a strict creative briefing process with internal stakeholders;
- delivering visual communications that support the implementation of the brand and marketing strategy and objectives;
- designing, producing and creating content that has a high visual impact and is customer focused;
- working with the marketing and communications team to design and develop creative and successful social and digital concepts;
- leading the design and production of the apparel, retail and merchandise;
- regularly review work practices to identify improvements and simplify processes and decision making;
- maintaining high attention to detail with quality assurance to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- actively encourage ideas and seek input from a wide range of sources, internal and external stakeholders.
- helping with the Club’s social media and digital properties, working towards growing digital channels and subscriptions;
- assist with capturing, editing, and publishing video and photo content for multiple areas of the business across multiple platforms;
- participating in multimedia content conception and creation in accordance with content, marketing, and commercial plans;
- leveraging knowledge of sports and creative landscapes to maximise content engagement and exposure.
Experience and skills required:
- A strong understanding of digital media landscape, industry best practice, and engagement trends.
- Must have expert knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must possess adequate video editing and animation skills.
- A portfolio of creative work demonstrating skills in typography, branding, photography, and video motion graphics.
- Experience developing creative strategy, and working from initial concept through to exceptional finished art
- Extensive experience designing for social media platforms, web and mobile apps.
- An ability to work within a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- An ability to effectively priorities and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- An understanding of football is advantageous.
- A strong attention to detail, high standards of integrity, ability to represent the Club’s values and interests.
- An honest and positive individual with high level of enthusiasm and energy.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility as after-hours and weekend work will be required, as well as some travel.
To apply, please send through your CV and Portfolio to [email protected] by Friday, 11 June 2022.
Recruitment and shortlisting will commence immediately, role may close earlier than the closing date. Only candidates selected for the short list will be contacted in relation to this role.
Adelaide United Football Club promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates.