|Posting||Office Administration / Customer Service|
|Job Employer||Glass Outlet BNE Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Client & Sales Administration|
Glass Outlet is recognised Australia wide as a leader in the field of wholesale supply of glass/aluminium fencing, balustrading, aluminium screening, shower screens and accessories.
Our distribution warehouse is located at Virginia. Other depots are in Gold Coast, Newcastle, Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth.
With the combination of top quality product stocked in multiple warehouses, innovative product catalogues, integrated stock/sales computer software and dedicated customer service/warehouse staff, a fantastic future awaits.
We are seeking a dynamic person with strong office administration and customer service experience/skills for our Virginia office.
This is a key role where you will work side by side with existing team members.
- Face to face dealings with trade customers including processing sales orders, generating invoices & stock enquiries
- Receiving incoming calls & emails for orders and/or general enquiries
- Preparing picking reports for pickups and deliveries
- Processing payments (cash, eftpos/credit cards)
- General administration as required
You will have support from a dedicated team in sales, marketing, accounts and warehousing which will allow you to excel and focus on your role.
- Excellent time management with ability to multi task
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and internet use
- Experience with software for processing sales and despatching of goods
- Excellent communication – verbal and written
- Attention to detail and a “can do attitude”
Prior experience in a warehouse distribution/stock movement environment will be highly regarded. This role would strongly suit someone with prior experience in the building trade.
This is a permanent, full time position offering an immediate start with full training provided.
If you are mature minded and looking for genuinely rewarding work in a friendly workplace, we would love to hear from you.
In return we offer a bright and modern office environment with the latest computer equipment and hours of 7.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
An attractive salary structure is offered having regard to experience.
All applications in pdf format via email to [email protected]