|Job Employer||Happy Peeps Counselling and Therapy|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$45000 – $54999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Start Date: Immediate Start
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 38 per week Monday to Friday
Salary Package: $49,400 Salary plus super and leave entitlements
Happy Peeps are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Office Administrative Assistant to join our team of health professionals. This is a permanent full-time role of 38 hours per week. Applicants must be available to work Monday 8am – 4:30pm and Tuesday to Friday 8am – 4pm and be available to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm. The role includes salary plus superannuation and leave entitlements. The office is located in Brisbane Western Suburbs, and you will be required to work within our organisation’s office and join our small team of positive employees.
Happy Peeps is a quality mental health professional business located in Brisbane. We provide services for anyone wanting professional counselling and support coordination for their unique needs and circumstances. We are an outreach mobile service working in Brisbane and its surrounding areas.
We provide telehealth counselling services throughout Australia. We are currently expanding and looking for a team member who is passionate about helping others.
Why work for us
- We have a small enthusiastic, cheerful and motivated team
- We provide a positive work culture and supportive of one another
- We are committed to providing regular case supervision and support
- We have pre-existing policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support to Therapists, Support Coordinators and Support Workers.
- General office tasks including but not limited to; answering phone calls, responding to emails, appointment scheduling, preparing documents
- Experience with payroll, invoicing and accounts
- Work with the Administration Manager on improving processes within the company
- Provide holiday relief for Administration Manager
- Previous admin/office experience
- Hold a valid Blue and Yellow card
- Must have own vehicle to travel to work
- Hold a valid Queensland Drivers Licence
- Hold a current National Police check
- Completed NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Completed Covid-19 Module 5 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Completed Infection Control Training Covid – 19
- Completed First Aid & CPR Training
Check us out online
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/happypeeps