|Posting||OPERATIONS / ADMINISTRATION SCHEDULER|
|Job Employer||Enviro-PCS Pty Ltd|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Salary||$65000 – $79999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Enviro-PCS / Masters Pest Control is a privately owned, established, and leading pest control service provider covering the broader Sydney area.
As we continue to grow and expand our client portfolio, we require passionate, professional and expert support to allow us to better meet the needs of our customers.
About the Role
We are seeking an Operations/Admin Scheduler to join our team on a full-time basis, located at our office in Guildford West. The key area of focus for this position is:
- Receiving inbound calls and email enquiries from customers
- Resolving customer queries quickly and accurately
- Scheduling pest control appointments for customers
- Converting incoming enquiries into sales
- Liaising with your fellow colleagues
- Maintaining our databases by ensuring customer records and details are up to date
- Self-Motivated and Commitment to fantastic customer service & exceptional service delivery
- Revise and update service schedules daily to reflect constant changes
- Able to work autonomously and in a dynamic team environment
- As time allows, proactively making outbound calls to our existing customers to promote our products and services
What You Need to Be Successful in this Role
- Experience working in customer service environments (essential)
- Proficient with communicating verbally and electronically
- Able to work calmly under pressure while multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a team environment to support fellow colleagues
- Professional, reliable and punctual.
- Accurately enter data into systems
- Prior experience in a pest control service environment, preferred but not essential
Who Should Apply for this Position?
If you’re looking to be part of a growing team where everyone is rewarded for the value that they bring to the organisation then this position could be perfect for you. As we are a rapidly growing business, the right person will have further opportunities for career growth in the future.