|Job Employer||Studio Pilates Australia|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Studio Pilates is Pilates reimagined, offering a new era of workouts that is vibrant, results driven and totally addictive. We are a global company, with franchises across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the USA.
We are seeking an organised and pro-active administrative guru to support our HQ Operations Team as we continue to grow and share the love of Studio Pilates across the globe.
As Operations Assistant, you will report to an incredibly supportive Head of Operations and your day to day will involve:
- Managing the Studio Pilates International online store, overseeing inventory stock levels and responding to any franchisee or customer query.
- Be the point of contact for franchisees for any queries relating to studio equipment (eg: requests/faults of AV equipment, studio music, reformers, etc).
- Coordinate the issuing of various subscription invoices to franchisees. Ensure the fees are correct and liaise with SPI Bookkeepers when required.
- Manage and oversee Studio Pilates’ internal platforms (Huddle, Gmail Email Accounts, MONDAY). This will include, but not limited to adding / removing users, monitoring the completion of training modules and refreshing new content on Huddle.
In addition to the above, you may be required to assist our Director of Franchising to coordinate new Franchisee Interviews and upload their application forms on our internal platform.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, combined with an ability multi-task
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a team player
- Be adaptable and solution driven
What’s On Offer?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a boutique global company and be part of a passionate and hardworking HQ Team. This role will be based at our HQ in Hawthorne, Brisbane and we are ideally seeking someone to work 15-20 hours per week, over 4 or 5 days (school hours are ideal).
At Studio Pilates, we pride ourselves on fostering a culture that is supportive, flexible and we always love to celebrate our success! In addition, you will have the benefit of enjoying unlimited free pilates classes at our flagship studio in Hawthorne.
Why wait? Apply now!