|Job Employer||4 Giants|
|Salary||$70000 – $79999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Office Management|
4 Giants is a diverse and ever evolving Safety, Training & Emergency Management company based in the Southwest of WA and operating Nationally.
We are currently seeking a Full Time OPERATIONS CO-ORDINATOR to assist the Leadership Team in the daily co-ordination and implementation of administration systems.
The position requires a person who enjoys doing a variety of work and is looking to build a long-term career in Operational Support Services. This role has limitless potential for growth and will provide the chosen candidate the opportunity to take ownership of their career.
4 Giants is in a period of rapid expansion, and we want a candidate who is excited to build and support this growth.
Supporting this position is the opportunity to Work Remotely with limited office and site travel required. .
4 Giants supports high performing employees and promotes both job satisfaction and work life balance. We are also a proud supporter of Veterans Employment and we encourage both discharging and ex serving members to apply.
- Create and update brochures and marketing material
- Word processing of documents and document control using online systems
- Create social media posts
- Maintain company website
- Preparation of proposals and bid material
- Quality assurance system and registers
- Providing regular reports, assisting in audits etc.
- Manage the HR function under the direction of Directors,
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, site mobilisation and flights
- Providing ad hoc support to Company Leadership
- Implementation of administration systems and new initiatives
- Liaising with external service providers
- Attend limited client meetings and the occasional site visit.
- Maintain asset registers
- Provide guidance and mentoring to upcoming trainees
- Manage Nationally Accredited Training processes
We are seeking someone with the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Exceptional communicator
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team,
- Willing to take ownership of tasks, systems and processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a similar role
- High proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Sharepoint, Outlook
- Experience working within the mining/construction industry (preferred but not essential)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with clients and employees
- Drivers licence
- Ability to pass AOD testing
- Hold a police clearance
- Formal qualifications desirable
Working Remotely options and conditions will be discussed during interview
Short listing will commence immediately.