|Job Employer||Morgans Financial|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Financial Planning|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Paraplanner to become an integral part of our team. Morgans is one of the largest financial planning and stockbroking businesses in Queensland. Our branch office is located at Alexandra Headland on the Sunshine Coast. We are passionate about providing exceptional, holistic and compliant advice to our clients and are excited about business opportunities for growth as a result of ongoing industry change.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the financial services industry and delivering exceptional service to our existing and growing client base. The successful candidate will ideally be currently working as or looking for a career in paraplanning. If you have recently completed or studying and are a fast learner with a can-do attitude – please apply!
Your role would be to work effectively in our team and proactively assisting the Financial Advisers with producing compliant Statements of Advice and associated documents.
The role would also involve assisting Advisers with meeting clients’ needs and expectations by supporting them in the day-to-day Financial Planning administration, document preparation, diary management, and administration activities to enable the Financial Advisers to maximise their productive time. This also includes General office duties including filing, photocopying, binding, scanning and data entry as required.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Completed 1+ years’ experience in a Paraplanning role within financial services industry
- Business Related Degree or studying towards
- Demonstrated high level comprehension and critical writing ability
- Comfortable with multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Strong workflow, prioritisation and time management skills
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Highly focused on achieving goals and objectives
- Keen to work as part of a positive team
- Financial Planning industry experience and knowledge of compliance framework
- Provide technical advice with complex strategies
- Modelling of strategies
- Preparation of compliant and accurate Statement of Advice and ROA
- Liaise with external service providers to obtain current information on clients Superannuation & Investments as required
- A keen interest in financial analysis and equity markets
- Self-motivated with regards to personal and professional development
- Competent with a variety of technology applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Studying in the Financial Services Industry
- Drivers Licence
- Capable of analysing processes and initiating improvements
Please include in your covering letter why you believe you would be the best fit for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!