|Posting||Part time/ Casual Wait staff wanted|
|Job Employer||Eugene cho PTY LTD|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Salary||$25 – $29.99 per hour|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Waiting Staff|
Experienced Wait Staff – Busy Japanese Restaurant
We are currently looking for experienced wait staff with great customer service who are willing to work in a busy environment to join our team at Willetton.
Being part of our team means you’ll also receive the following:
* Attractive remuneration compared to peers for a suitable candidate
* Casual & Part time positions available with plenty of hours available to fill
Job tasks and responsibilities
* Serve customers, take orders, run food, drinks and dessert to tables, clean after service
* A professional and a “can do” positive attitude
* Able to keep high quality standard in a busy environment
* Be able to work as a team player and follow direction with good communication skills
* Immaculate presentation and grooming
Skills and experience to be considered for this role
* having experience in a busy restaurant, bar or similar. Previous experienced in a Japanese restaurant is advantageous however not essential.
* Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and internal colleague.
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to stay clam under pressure
* Strong customer focus and exceptional service skills
* Applicants must be able and willing to work weekends and nights.
* Completed the AHA Hospitality and Tourism Covid-19 hygiene course
* Completed Responsible Service of Alcohol course
Email your resume to [email protected]