|Job Employer||Colonial First State Investments Limited|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Funds Management|
Would you like to work in an organisation that encourages and supports you to be your best? At CFS, you will be part of an organisation committed to providing our customers financial freedom in retirement. It’s at the heart of what we do and that’s why we are committed to developing a culture of expert and passionate people.
The Finance & Fund Services Team (F&FS) is a key supporting business unit in CFS. It compromises five teams and approximately 300 colleagues. This role works in a small team accountable for delivering strong customer service to CFS employees. You will be involved in an end to end payroll function and require high attention to detail, are analytical and have a can-do approach to problem solving. You have a continuous improvement mindset and an exceptional customer service ethos providing timely responses to queries.
The Payroll Analyst works closely with the Payroll Manager, ADP Managed Service Team, Senior Manager Finance Operations and HR to deliver the fortnightly payroll. Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Partner effectively with colleagues across HR and Finance to solve customer payroll enquiries and business requirements
- Ensure preparation and payment of all State and Federal tax obligations including PAYG tax, Payroll tax, Superannuation Guarantee contributions
- Ensuring accurate payroll transactions and payments comply with relevant awards and legislation
- Ensure timely delivery of pay slips and annual payment summaries
- Managing Superannuation Choice funds for employees
- Managing leave entitlements and payments
Your capability and experience:
- Comprehensive working knowledge of payroll systems (ADP GV or SAP is essential)
- Working knowledge of cloud HR systems (Oracle HCM preferred)
- Previous experience working with outsource payroll vendor
- Experience working in a payroll environment with tight deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of Awards and desirable if this is the CBA Enterprise Agreement
What to expect
At CFS, you’ll be working among the very best in the wealth management industry. It’s an inspiring environment that encourages development and celebrates success. We hire people who are great at what they do and strive to become even better. We celebrate uniqueness, champion individuality, and encourage diverse opinions. CFS is a place where you can be you, so you can be your best every day.
Please note CFS require all candidates to hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
We prioritize the health and safety of our people. As a result, we require all our employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in alignment with our CFS Vaccination Policy. Please reach out with any questions or to discuss your personal circumstances.
If this sounds like you, apply now!