|Job Employer||Northeast Health Wangaratta|
|Salary||Salary Pac000aging Benefits|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
- Full Time, Fixed Term Contract- 12 Months
- 76 hours per fortnight
Northeast Health Wangaratta (NHW) is the major health provider in the Central Hume region with an extensive range of acute, sub-acute, aged care and community services.
We are seeking a Payroll Officer to join the Payroll Department. Reporting to the Payroll Manager this position will be given support and guidance to complete payroll tasks.
Current experience in payroll and rostering systems is preferable (Payglobal and RosterOn desirable) with experience in numeric and data entry as well as general office procedures. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines associated with the processing of pays.
The successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of competitive remuneration and full salary packaging benefits that are available to Victorian Public Health Sector employees.
Applying for the role:
- Confirmation of full Covid-19 Vaccination required upon application
- Enquiries can be made with Anna Shepherd on (03) 57225343
- A PD for this role can be downloaded below or at www.northeasthealth.org.au/careers/jobs
- Applications must address the key selection criteria from the PD
- Employment Statutory Declaration form must be submitted with your application
- Applications close Sunday 12th of June 2022
Please Note: All Health Workers are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or have an approved medical exemption.