|Job Employer||Thomas Foods International|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
OUR MISSION IS TO FEED FAMILIES GLOBALLY, THROUGH PREMIUM QUALITY PRODUCTS, EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE, AND SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES.
Family owned since 1988, Thomas Foods International is one of Australia’s largest family-owned food businesses. With teams across Australia, the US, China, Japan and Europe, the Thomas Foods brands and business partnerships grow, supply, and distribute premium meat and seafood all over the world.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Payroll Officer to join the team at Thomas Foods International (TFI) located at our new office in Rose Park, SA. This position provides accurate, timely and efficient payroll processing of multiple payrolls and assists in the timely preparation of payroll related data, statistics and other reports as required.
Key responsibilities and functions include:
- Processing end-to-end weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll across various TFI entities;
- Joint first point of contact for the business for all payroll related queries, responding in a timely and friendly manner;
- A thorough knowledge of and experience in the application of payroll and personnel legislation, including the interpretation of Awards / Agreements in relation to overtime and shift rosters etc.;
- Updating and maintaining of payroll records;
- Preparation of payroll related reports for managers in addition to ad-hoc reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations;
- Assisting with Payroll reconciliations and EOM requirements;
- Conduct internal payroll audits over various systems; and
- Provide technical support on payroll related projects.
Experience in a high volume Payroll Officer position, sound payroll practices and basic accounting principles, advanced MS Excel skills, and exposure to payroll systems Time Minder, CHRIS21 and Kronos will be highly regarded.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication, strong analytical problem-solving skills, a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, strong attention to detail and the ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and as a valued member of our team, we also offer multiple extra benefits in line with your role including on the job training, employee rewards / discounts etc.