|Posting||Personal Care Assistant|
|Job Employer||Alexandra Gardens SRS|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – Aged Care|
Alexandra Gardens is a privately owned 38 bed low care SRS. We provide care to permanent/respite elderly and NDIS residents, and pride ourselves with having a supportive and enjoyable working environment. We are looking for caring and compassionate PSAs who are willing to join us and provide quality care to all residents in our facility.
Qualifications & experience
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support and above (people who are interested in learning certificate can also apply, we will provide training)
- First Aid certificate
- Current police check
- COVID full vaccination certificate
Tasks & responsibilities
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living.
- Complete documentations and reports in a timely manner.
- Respect residents, families and colleagues.
- Support residents to live their best quality of life.
- PM shift allowance
- Weekends penalty
- Supportive manager and staff
- Comfortable working environment