|Job Employer||Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service|
|Location||Government – State|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Government – State|
Tell me more… Assist in the provision of safe and effective pharmacy services under the supervision of the pharmacist, which support the delivery of an efficient and effective pharmaceutical service to Cooktown MPHS and Eastern Cape York.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Respond to enquiries in a timely manner and establish work priorities and meet deadlines when work priorities conflict.
- Ability to work with a degree of independence in the performance of duties which fall within the scope of the position and to work with established policies and procedures in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Ability to work as a member of a team in the provisions of services and to accept supervision and carry out instructions.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
– Comprising salary between $30.99 – $32.58 per hour
– Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
– Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
– Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
– Great support team
Requirements for the role:
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/ manager, prior to the commencement of duties.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21 and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
About Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Services visit TCHHS website
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies