|Job Employer||Illawarra Physiotherapy Centre|
|Salary||$25 – $34.99 per hour|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Medical Administration|
Leading Clinic Practice Manager
Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Person We Are Looking For?
Are you a Leading Clinic Practice Manager that is looking for a Positive Work environment where your hard work is Valued? Then this could be your dream role! If you’ve got a passion for Customer Service and Systems, you’re skilled in interpersonal relationships and you’re a lightning fast learner, you might just be the person we’re looking for.
We’re a Physiotherapy Clinic aiming to help people get back to their best. Illawarra Physiotherapy Centre is respected for providing high quality, results focused Physiotherapy services, with a holistic approach to health.
If you have the following attributes, then you may just be what we are looking for!
- You are smart, fast and confident.
- You have super high emotional intelligence and fantastic people skills!
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes.
- You’re passionate about health!
- You thrive on personal development.
- You absolutely need to want to grow!
- You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback.
- You are energised and create energy.
- You are a lighting fast learner.
- You’re highly resilient and adaptable.
- You have excellent computer skills
- You may not have prior experience within this setting but if you bring all of the above then we want to hear from you!
This role is a part-time position for the successful candidate who will work closely with our Physios and Managerial team to help provide an exceptional client experience and to assist with various tasks within our busy Clinic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Thinking this role was tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more.
- Customer Service – Provide a top-level customer service interaction for our clients, organising client schedules, handling payments and all with positive people skills!
- Managing administration staff including:
- staff training
- clinic and staff audits
- Liaising with Clinic Director
- MYOB and data entry
- Processing pays
- chairing staff meetings: weekly and monthly
- Clinic support – answering phones, handling inquiries, make bookings, data recording, stocktake and product management, following day to day procedures of clinic in a timely and efficient manner
- Practitioner Support – following up on communication between clients and practitioners as required
- Social Media – Assist with social media and marketing processes
- Attend staff meetings, contribute new ideas to the growth and efficiency of the clinic operations
- Email support – keeping our email database up to date and supporting new marketing campaigns
- Maintaining a clean clinic environment for clients and staff
Here’s what you’ll get when you join the Illawarra Physiotherapy Centre Team:
✅ Full Training and Support – Every new team member will go through a 2 week training course to make sure you are fully confident in your role. We also run a peak performance environment with weekly and quarterly support to make sure you reach your goals.
✅ Young and vibrant team – Learn and thrive with an enthusiastic and supportive team who all love to excel in our work achievements. We have regular meetings, celebrate our wins and enjoy social team outings.
✅ The Culture: Forget the traditional corporate culture. At Illawarra Physiotherapy Centre we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
WHAT WE DO
We empower our clients to take control of their health so that they can lead a more active and quality lifestyle, for the long term!
We have a fun-loving, dedicated team that is committed to excellence, always sees the upside to any situation, and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
What can we say? We really like each other! From weekly team meetings and team building events throughout the year – we like to work and play hard!
Think this sounds like you? Then we welcome you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!