|Posting||Practice Manager Specialist Practice|
|Job Employer||Prescribe Practice Management|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Medical Administration|
Prescribe Practice Management is a Medical Practice Management Company servicing Medical and Allied Health specialists in private practice Australia wide.
Our client, a well established Specialist Practice in South Brisbane is seeking a Practice Manager to oversee their modern, state of the art practice located within the Mater Private Hospital precinct.
The role suits an individual who has had previous experience working within either a busy general, specialist or allied health practice and who displays exceptional organisational and customer service skills, is friendly, motivated, can work autonomously and desires ownership of their role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking of incoming phone calls and assisting reception staff with enquiries including emails
- Meet and greet to all patients and medical representatives visiting the practice
- Diary management and patient bookings
- Billing / receipting of patient inpatient accounts
- Staff payroll including superannuation using Xero accounting
- Calculation and payment of doctors monthly percentage based earnings
- Ordering of stationery and some stock
- Liaising with Specialists and coordinating clinics across multiple locations
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- At least 2-3 years experience working within a specialist, allied or general practice setting essential
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Willingness to assimilate into a close knit, friendly, patient focused team.
- Experience with GENIE (Eclipse) software programs a definite advantage
If you feel you have the skills and attributes to bring to this exciting position, we’d love to hear from you. Salary commensurate with proven experience.
Please forward your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected] or by clicking on “Apply For This Job” below by Friday 10th of June. For a confidential discussion, please contact Zipporah on 07 3193 7777. **Please send CV’s in WORD format only.