|Posting||Primary School Teacher|
|Job Employer||360RTO Solutions|
|Location||Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire|
|Salary||Great Full-Time Salary Pac000age|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Teaching – Early Childhood|
Demonstrate your knowledge and experience to deliver a great education experience to a diverse group of primary school students. Our client, a well-established school in Belmore is looking for a Primary School Teacher to join their team on a six-month contract full-time role. This role will be great for those with years of experience as a Primary School Teacher or for those looking for more experience.
Due to the nature of this opportunity, it is unlikely to be around for long as a lot of candidates are expected to show interest in this role.
As such, don’t delay your application!
As a Primary School Teacher, you will focus on teaching primary school students and monitoring their progress. You will also be reporting to the Head of School and be responsible for the quality of the educational experiences for students in an environment reflecting the school community.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Teach primary school students
- Monitor student progress
- Provide feedback and support to students
- Support and implement the vision of the school
- Implement and uphold best practice teaching and learning strategies while ensuring they are in line with the school’s pedagogical framework
- Support the priorities and pillars of the school
- Abide and comply with Child Protection and WHS policies
- Always act in a professional and ethical manner
- Duty of care obligations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in Education
- Experience teaching Primary literacy and numeracy
- Familiarity with implementing the new NESA new syllabuses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with different software
- High level organisational, administrative, and time management skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and committed to achieving results
- Able to develop a stimulating and engaging learning environment
- Demonstrate implementation of planned activities and supply evidence of effective evaluation of teacher/learning activities
- Ability incorporate effective learning programs and suitable teaching aids and/or resources
- Experience in assessing and reporting on student progress and classroom management techniques
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with:
- A great work environment where you can demonstrate your passion in teaching
- A job that you love, and that enhances people’s lives through education
- A good package with a great company
- Immersing yourself in a fun and stimulating learning environment
Don’t miss the chance to be a part of a great company in a fantastic new role. If you think that you “fit the bill”, apply NOW!