|Posting||Program Manager – Home Care Packages|
|Salary||$100 – $110 p.a. + + Super + Salary Pac000aging|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
About the organisation
Covering Victoria and Tasmania, you will be working with an organisation that provides a wellbeing approach to its provision of aged care services, encouraging choice and building on the strengths, goals, and aspirations of each individual client. Services are delivered across residential and community aged care, day centres, transitional care and retirement living.
Be a part of an organisation who believe that every person has the right to age with dignity, to have genuine opportunities to make old age a meaningful part of life, and to have real options in their later years. As a leading not-for-profit provider of aged care services in Victoria and Tasmania, join the team of 2,700 staff who are committed to exceeding standards in the provision of quality aged care and strive to make a difference every day.
A very attractive above market salary is on offer, plus an excellent salary packaging program. Education and further training are encouraged and supported, along with a family friendly work environment. Your workplace will be in modern, well-resourced, and hi-tech offices, based in Camberwell, with plenty of parking and public transport options available. Flexible work options allow for a day per week remote working and a a nine-day fortnight is available if your preference is for part time hours.
The Program Manager will work in conjunction with the Regional Manager to lead the development and delivery of Community Home Care and Respite Services to older people and their families living in the community. This position is responsible for Home Care Services in the Eastern Region of Melbourne and is part of the leadership team across Victoria.
You will be providing leadership and effective management to Home Care and Respite staff to ensure provision of high quality, consumer directed services.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification in management, business, or related discipline and/or experience in operational management in a health or aged care organisation
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practice and experience in assessment, care planning and service delivery to older persons living in the community
- Experience and expertise in working within and monitoring budgets
- Experience and expertise in the leadership and development of a cohesive team, to support staff in the delivery of high-quality services
- A consultative style that promotes participation, collaboration, involvement, and team building
- Excellent project management skills and the capacity to manage and meet competing priorities
I would encourage you to apply if you are a highly experienced HCP Case Manager with leadership skills looking to make your next career move.
How to apply