|Posting||Project Administration Manager – Laing O’Rourke – Perth, WA|
|Job Employer||Laing O’Rourke Australia Construction Pty Limited|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Office Management|
About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry. Laing O’Rourke is proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Citation – Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
About the role
Laing O’Rourke is recruiting for an experienced Project Administration/Office Manager to provide support to the Project Director and all Project and Engineering Teams on one of our major Rail/Civil projects based in Perth, WA. This is a permanent full time position.
As a Project Administration Manager you will be responsible for providing high level support to the Project Director and Project teams ensuring an efficient and well organised environment that allows our team members to focus on strategic deliverables. Great time and task management skills together with adaptability and professionalism form the basis for success in this role. You look ahead and change direction when needed; always picking up on what’s being missed and creating a seamless experience for all. You will also be managing other administrative staff within the project..
You will have
- Experience supporting at a senior level with the ability to demonstrate your capability of working pro-actively to achieve business objectives
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience with confidence to adapt to different software programs
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others within the broader business
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- A high level of discretion with regard for the sensitivity and confidentiality of information
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with a professional approach to work
- Experience in effectively managing other team members within the team
- Experience in construction / engineering projects
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
As a proud RAP organisation, Laing O’Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Download our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan at www.laingorourke.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.