|Posting||Project Engineer (FMCG Mechanical / Electrical)|
|Job Employer||Blake National Placements|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$120000 – $139999 (negotiable) + super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Project Engineering|
This is a crucial role within our company and will suit an experienced and future focused Project Engineer with a background in FMCG / Food & Beverage Industrial mechanical or electrical sectors.
We offer an integrated approach to project development, planning, design co-ordination, and project management, which means we can provide an exceptional level of service to our clients by working in partnership with them, across the entire scope of the job.
We draw on our clients’ expertise to develop strategies that are consistent with their goals. We place a heavy emphasis on planning phases to ensure, the end result doesn’t just work, it excels. We set up efficient systems that enable the project to flow and implement highly effective communication and reporting systems that keep everybody in the loop.
We offer the successful candidate:
- Wide variety of projects
- Excellent salary package plus paid overtime / time off in lieu + expenses
- Enjoyable company culture and working environment
- Opportunity to create and implement future focused company structure
- Definite career progression opportunities
- Genuine work / life balance
- Home or office based options
- Highly flexible working hours
- Family orientated company
- Up-skilling of certificates and accreditations
We pride ourselves on our innovative and comprehensive project solutions to the Food and Beverage sector, and to formulate world-class solutions for some of the most demanding clients both Nationally and Internationally.
Your “outside the box” thinking, solid planning and Implementation skills will be a huge asset in this role along with the ability to establish strong relationships with our Clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical / Electrical engineering
- Experience in FMCG / Food & Beverage sectors
- Maintaining strong customer / client relations
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Confident MS Project and CAD computer skills
- Ability to work closely with client internal management
- Self-motivated, self-directed problem solver
- Superior attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
This is a most, sort after company and a definite “employer of choice”. Well known and highly regarded nationally as a company that delivers true professionalism.
If you enjoy having “100 balls in the air” and can embrace the chaos of management, then I look forward to hearing from you.