|Job Employer||SAGE Automation|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Project Management|
SAGE Automation is Australia’s leading independent industrial automation and control systems integrator. A recognised leader in the design, delivery and support of industrial and electrical control solutions, SAGE Automation brings the best thinking to clients across manufacturing, resources, transport, defence, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
We are currently looking for an accomplished Project Manager to join our team in Launceston, Tasmania. You will be an integral part of the team and will be involved in exciting opportunities in TAS as well as be part of our national team of specialists to deliver great outcomes to our clients on a range of projects.
Using your diverse industry experience and technical excellence, you will oversee and lead a team to support large asset owners by delivering key infrastructure projects to enhance their efficiency and improve the value and productivity of their business. The role will involve working with both internal and external customers, so it is essential that you have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail, as well as proven problem solving skills.
- Successfully deliver small to large, complex and high risk projects
- Manage the full lifecycle of technical infrastructure projects from estimation to commissioning
- Provide effective leadership and direction to the project team
- Track, forecast and report on project performance
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience working with large and small clients, and for complex (Tier 1) organisations
- Good understanding of contract negotiation and administration
- Proven ability to apply project management methodology
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- A strong focus on delivering agreed outcomes
- Analytical thinker and decision maker
- Working knowledge of effective account / client management techniques
Highly valued skills and experience:
- Experience delivering technical solutions as part of one or more of the following.:
- Road & freeway infrastructure projects
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Rail infrastructure projects
- Control systems or industrial automation
- Degree Electrical Engineering or related field, or Trade qualification
- Project Management qualification is desirable
- Australian drivers licence
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Gain exposure to a wide range of industries, technologies and project type and sizes
- Benefit from the satisfaction of delivering tangible real-word outcomes in your local community.
If you are Smart, Ambitious, Genuine and Exceptional, then we want to hear from you!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link and send your resume and cover letter addressing the responsibilities and skills.
We welcome you to learn more about SAGE, please visit http://www.gotosage.com [link removed]
To follow us on LinkedIn, please click on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sage-group-of-companies/ [link removed]
SAGE is committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce, and would like to strongly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.