|Posting||Quality Business Partner|
|Job Employer||Scope (Aust) Ltd|
|Salary||Salary pac000aging + Sacrifice + Purchase leave|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Aged & Disability Support|
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s Top 100 Most Innovative Companies’ in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
- Previous experience in a quality role, with a sound understanding of quality management systems
- Knowledge of continuous improvement principles with the ability to coordinate improvement initiatives
- Experience with customer data analysis, including incidents, complaints and feedback
- Effective communication skills for partnering with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of the NDIS and Quality and Safeguarding Framework
- Leader in driving change for better outcomes for customers
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
If at any time you require us to adjust our recruitment process to meet your individual needs please email [email protected], this includes support completing your application online.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance a Working with Children Check and a COVID-19 digital certificate. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.