|Posting||Quality Systems & Reporting Manager|
|Job Employer||Scope (Aust) Ltd|
|Salary||Salary pac000aging + Sacrifice + Purchase leave|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s Top 100 Most Innovative Companies’ in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Quality Systems and Reporting Manager to work within our Customer Experience and Quality Division.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and mentor the Quality Reporting and Analysis team.
- Oversee maintenance and improvement to quality systems, data and processes to support customer experience, audit, incident and complaint management.
- Support the CE&Q Division to develop and deliver timely reports that assist in analysis of relevant customer experience, incident and complaints management data.
- Develop data monitoring strategies, working with cross functional teams to support visibility of real time data relating to customer experience.
- Support problem solving using techniques including mapping and documenting processes.
- Develop templates for reporting and continuous improvement activities.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through the facilitation of the internal audit system and to support internal and external audit schedules.
- Provide support, advice and education to the CE&Q Division on incident and feedback management and investigation processes.
- Work collaboratively with Service Delivery management teams and CE&Q team to promote and implement a continuous improvement culture, best practice and high-quality services.
We are looking for a who has:
- Previous experience in a high level administrative role, with a sound understanding of quality management systems including continuous improvement principles, internal auditing practice and the ability to develop timely, high quality and relevant reports.
- Experience in Community and/or Not For Profit organisations.
- Good understanding of the needs and supports of people living with a disability.
- Sound understanding of the legislative and regulatory environment for disability support services.
- Knowledge of the NDIS and Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
- Demonstrated understanding of human rights and other person-centered approaches as they apply to practice.
- Ability to collect, monitor and analyse data to create and implement continuous improvement actions.
- Ability to present education packages to varied stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Nicole White on 0428687697.
If at any time you require us to adjust our recruitment process to meet your individual needs please email [email protected], this includes support completing your application online.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance a Working with Children Check and a COVID-19 digital certificate. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.