|Posting||Reception / Customer Service / Digital Marketing|
|Job Employer||Environmental Water Solutions Pty Ltd|
|Location||Northern Suburbs & Joondalup|
|Salary||$25 – $34.99 per hour|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Got a flair for dealing with customers face to face or on the phone? Are you looking for a fun team and a varied and challenging role?
Complete Home Filtration are looking for an amazing front of house customer service guru to join our team.
You will be the smiling face and personable voice that people see and hear when they make contact with our business, either face to face, on the phone or via our socials.
You must be excellent at customer service, have good communication skills both verbal and written, great computer skills and the ability to pick things up quickly. Having experience with social media platforms would be great.
Experiencing rapid growth both throughout WA and nationally, we are seeking a competent and organised individual to assist our high performing team.
As a Customer Service & Sales Administrative assistant you will join a fun and fabulous team of 17 Admin Staff in our Osborne Park location. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of Customer Service to our team and customers. Working within a busy office you will attend to customer sales and service requests via the phone, field inbound social media enquiries and assist with processing, outbound/inbound calls and emails along with general administration duties. You will be well supported and trained by the existing team and full training will be provided. This is a varied role which has created massive career progression opportunities for previous staff members.
This is a great entry level role for an individual looking to get in to a high performing fun team or for an experienced customer service professional looking for a new role. We are growing constantly and new opportunities are being created almost monthly. As such we have lots of room for the right individuals to grow with our business.
Main tasks include:
- Customer Service via phones, face to face and socials.
- Processing sales orders
- Contribute to the team by assisting other staff.
- Data Entry
- General Admin tasks
- Contributing and being accountable for the achievement of team goals.
The essential pre- requisites for this role is A CAN DO POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- First and Foremost as we said already- A positive can do attitude and strong work ethic
- Comfortable talking to people over the phone
- Ability to correspond via our Facebook page
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including an exceptional phone manner and a customer first attitude
- A demonstrated capacity to pick up and learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Highly developed time management skills- can be demonstrated in a school / study environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised and efficient with an acute attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a variable workload
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- An adaptable and flexible nature.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to join Perth’s fastest growing water filtration business, are passionate about working as part of high performing team committed to providing quality services, email your Cover Letter and Resume ASAP as we are looking to fill this role immediately.