|Posting||Receptionist, Insurance Broker Assistant|
|Job Employer||Acurancy Insurance Services|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$50000 – $60000 + Super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Acurancy is an award-winning general and business insurance broker with over 30 years of experience in the insurance industry. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, we are honoured to work with a diverse range of clients nationally, including a large number of clients from the Chinese-speaking community.
About the role
We are currently looking for an organised and professionally presented Receptionist / Broker Assistant to join our growing team in our Sydney CBD office.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that client and insurer requests and enquiries are professionally handled and actioned promptly.
- Providing day-to-day general administration support to insurance advisers across our offices.
- Actively participating in the insurance policy renewal process, including drafting quotations, communicating with clients throughout the process, and following up payments.
- Assist in obtaining new business quotations and re-market quotations.
- Preparing, lodging and invoicing of policies in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining a high standard of communication (written and oral), so we can continue to provide an outstanding experience for all our clients.
- Managing staff amenities such as office supplies, and maintaining a neat and tidy office.
- Ensuring compliance to industry legislative and quality assurance standards.
What are we looking for?
- Full-time role in the office as Receptionist and Broker Assistant.
- Fluency in English and Chinese essential (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Must be confident users of computer systems (including MS Office and CRM systems).
- Financial industry experience preferred, but not essential.
- Team players with a positive can-do attitude, and willingness to learn.
- Driven, motivated individuals with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build and maintain rapport.
- Professionally presented and organised individuals.
- Ability to prioritise your workload and manage daily task requests from managers and colleagues.
- Ability to use your initiative to problem solve.
What are we offering?
- A competitive remuneration structure with performance-based annual bonus to reward our staff for their contributions.
- Fantastic work-life balance: no overtime or working on weekends.
- Comprehensive on-the-job training and mentoring.
- Dynamic work environment with an inclusive and friendly culture.
- Centrally located Sydney CBD office – 5 minute walk from Central Station and 10 minutes from Town Hall.
- Referral program with great rewards.
- Further learning and career development opportunities available.
- Our staff enjoy a host of social events, including monthly badminton, family BBQs, end-of-year parties, Lunar New Year dinner, and fortnightly afternoon teas to name a few.