|Job Employer||Elmtree Migration Lawyers|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$55000 – $64999 base plus commission|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
- Respected boutique migration law firm
- Part time position (2 days per week)
- Join an experienced and high performing team
- Modern office in Windsor
Elmtree Migration Lawyers is a boutique Melbourne migration law firm with an experienced, top tier team. We advise large companies and industry leaders on migration matters and are valued for our commercial acumen and success rate.
A new area of our business, Elmtree Services, requires a passionate and savvy Recruitment Consultant. This is an opportunity to make your mark and grow a new business unit with the support of an established business. We are seeking a committed Recruitment Consultant to:
- Resource candidates
- Carry out reference checks
- Liaise with and interview candidates
- Liaise with employers to understand their recruitment and business needs
- Prepare job advertisements and research
- Some office duties including marketing/social media and visa applications
We are seeking a candidate with at least 2 years proven recruitment experience. Experience in manufacturing, trade industries or migration preferred. Asian language skills preferred.
Base salary and commission package. Flexible work environment, including school hours if required. This position would suit an applicant seeking permanent part-time work. This is an in-office position (Two of Monday, Tuesday or Thursday).
Please send your resume to [email protected]