|Posting||Regional Lead SA & WA|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Afford is embarking on an organisational restructure as part of their ambitious transformation journey. This will focus on best practice and support services to people with a disability, ensuring they are given every opportunity to live their best life.
About the role
Due to an organisational re design and transformation, Afford is seeking the newly created position of Regional Lead, Service Delivery to oversee South Australia (Adelaide) and Western Australian (Perth and surrounds) regions. (can be located in Western Australia or South Australia).
As part of the leadership team, the purpose of this position is to lead and be accountable for the delivery of Independent Living and Community services to participants across SA and WA. Given these areas are recent additions to Afford’s footprint, this is an exciting opportunity to build and shape our presence in these communities.
Leading a team of Team Leaders and staff and directly reporting to the Director, Service Delivery (Vic, SA, WA) you will lead teams to enable Afford to deliver exceptional experiences for every customer, every day. In doing so, you will:
- Ensure safe, high quality services are provided that are compliant with external legislation and standards.
- Lead and be accountable for service delivery sustainability in line with agreed budgets.
- Successfully input into and work within business unit and strategic plans.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships across Afford internally and the sector externally.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years of experience leading multiple teams across multiple types of service delivery and across different sites and locations.
- At least 3 years of experience of financial management of service delivery teams of over 5 million p.a.
- Tertiary qualifications in leadership, management, disability, social services or similar.
- Experience with working in an environment that requires a focus on consumer needs and expectations.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience of the disability sector or other community service areas.
- A strong commitment to customer service and positive outcomes for the clients and the communities in which they live and we are located.
- Ability to work collaboratively with different functions in head office.
- Strong personal commitment to working in a for purpose organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and client information management systems.
- Current ‘C’ class drivers’ licence.
About Australian Foundation for Disability (Afford)
Afford is a not-for-profit organisation committed to giving our customers every opportunity to live their best life. As one of the largest and longest-serving providers of disability services in Australia we support more than 6,000 people every year by championing individual choice and enriching the lives of those we care for.
Our Vision is to provide innovative and flexible high-quality support that will genuinely enhance the lives of people with disabilities, their families and carers.
Afford is a recognised employer and our employees enjoy a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development and paid training
- Fun and supportive workplace culture
- Not for profit salary packaging, and discounts on a range of products and services including gym memberships.
Afford is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we support and celebrate diversity and do not discriminate. We are for all people, regardless of difference, and know that the more inclusive we are the stronger our work culture and the better our service delivery will be. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, experience, merit and business need.