|Posting||Registered Nurse – ED|
|Location||North West & Hills District|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – A&E, Critical Care & ICU|
Full Time & Casual Positions Available
- Supportive work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Close to shopping centre and public transport
Norwest Private Hospital is seeking experienced ED Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join our established nursing team, We have Full-Time and Casual positions available
Norwest Private Hospital
We believe in the delivery of quality clinical outcomes for our patients. Healthscope have over 19000 staff who are passionate and dedicated to providing quality healthcare. We provide exceptional patient care and support for our doctors.
Our people are known for achieving exceptional clinical outcomes, transparent public reporting and positive patient feedback that leads the industry. No matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families and it is a privilege to be part of their care.
Norwest Private Hospital is located in the rapidly developing North West corridor of Sydney and is operated by Healthscope, a leading provider of private healthcare in Australia. The hospital has 277 beds and is a high acuity facility with an Emergency Department located in Sydney’s Bella Vista.
As Registered Nurse – Emergency Department, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe. evidenced based nursing care
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery and rehabilitation
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Current Registration (no restriction) with AHPRA
- Working with Children check
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Prior Experience in an Emergency Department
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- A Post Graduate qualification in Emergency or Critical Care Nursing would be desirable
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organisation – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
- Discounted health insurance
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
Come and be the difference in our patient’s lives.
Applications close: 20th June 2022
To Apply: Please click on the ‘Apply’ button to be taken to our online application form. For any questions, please reach out to [email protected]
If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on your years of relevant registered nursing experience against the current Healthscope and NSWNMA/ANMF – NSW Nurses and Midwives’ – Enterprise Agreement 2020 – 2024, a salary ranging from $33.91 – $47.62 per hour.
More Information: Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police check, WWCC (where applicable) and Evidence of right to work in Australia prior to appointment. Staff in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases as a Category A Healthcare worker.