|Posting||Registered Nurse – ED|
|Location||Nursing – A&E, Critical Care & ICU|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – A&E, Critical Care & ICU|
Gold Coast Private is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Emergency Department on a part time basis. You will play a key role working within a high performing team ensuring exceptional levels of patient care is provided.
Our 314 bed, 21 operating theatre facility is conveniently co-located with the Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University, forming part of a truly unique healthcare and education precinct.
At Gold Coast Private Hospital, we offer flexible work arrangements, ongoing learning, a comprehensive range of career pathways across specialties and a truly rewarding working experience.
As Registered Nurse – Emergency Department, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe. evidenced based nursing care
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Authority to Work in Australia
- Current Registration (no restriction) with AHPRA
- Working with Children check
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Prior Emergency Department experience essential
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organisation – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
- Discounted health insurance
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
Come and be the difference in our patient’s lives.
Applications close: 10th June 2022
To Apply: Please click on the ‘Apply’ button to be taken to our online application form. For any questions, please reach out to
More Information: Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police check, WWCC (where applicable) and Evidence of right to work in Australia prior to appointment. Staff in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases as a Category A Healthcare worker.