|Posting||Registered Nurse – Emergency Department|
|Job Employer||Programmed Health Professionals Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – A&E, Critical Care & ICU|
Programmed Health Professionals is currently seeking Registered Nurses-ED to join our growing team.
- 2 years recent experience within Australia or another reciprocal country
- Current AHPRA registration
- Fantastic communication skills
- 2 clinical references
- Able to travel for casual, on-call shifts
- Work with some of the best healthcare facilities within Australia
- New shifts available in every direction
- Weekly pay
- Free Indemnity Insurance
- Ability to book your own shifts online
Who we are
Programmed is a leading provider of healthcare, staffing and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining. As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with major public and private hospitals, facilities and an increasing number of home care and community clients, providing you with the opportunity to work when and where you want.
At Programmed, we strive for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in, and encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.