|Posting||Registered Nurse -Emergency Department – Tweed|
|Job Employer||Northern NSW Local Health District|
|Location||Nursing – A&E, Critical Care & ICU|
|Salary||$65692 – $92236|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – A&E, Critical Care & ICU|
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $33.13 – $46.52 per hour
Hours Per Week: up to 38
Requisition ID: REQ314122 The Tweed Hospital Emergency Deaprtment are pursuing Registered Nurses to join their skilled team. The Registered Nurse coordinates and delivers high quality person centred nursing care in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia Standards for Practice for Registered Nurses, and the Policies and Procedures of the Ministry of Health (MoH) and Northern NSW Local Health District (NNSWLHD).
If you have/are:
- Current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse (Division 1)
- Clinical experience in an acute and/or critical care area
- Knowledge and understanding of person centred care, evidence based practice and quality improvement
- Effective communication through the use of information technology, written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify key messages, issues and concerns when communicating with others
We can offer you:
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Diverse career pathways
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
- Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
NNSWLHD is committed to reconciliation and strongly encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this position. All applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people will be viewed most favourably. For help with your application to this role visit Stepping Up, our online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
- To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see www.border.gov.au
- You may be subject to a probationary period of three months from the date of appointment to this position.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Timothy Bishop on [email protected] Applications Close: 9 June 2022