|Posting||Registered Nurse – General Surgical|
|Job Employer||Warringal Private Hospital Ramsay Health|
|Salary||$ 32.63 – $ 45.26 p/h + superannuation|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – General Medical & Surgical|
Registered Nurse – General Surgical
Full Time, Part Time and Casual positions!
Warringal Private Hospital is seeking skilled Registered Nurses to join our General Surgical team.
In this role you will be joining our General Surgical Boyd Ward, our 33-bed General Surgical Ward with mix of specialties. You will directly plan, review and implement patient care alongside a diverse team of clinical professionals.
This role works reports directly to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay’s core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- 2 years’ minimum Experience in an acute care setting is essential for this role.
- Any postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
On offer is an hourly rate of $ 32.63 – $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 – $89 433.76]
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way [link removed] philosophy: “People Caring for People“. Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more. [link removed]
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this position, please reach out to Rosemary Fernandez at [email protected]
Applications close: 30th May 2022 11:55pm