|Location||Nursing – General Medical & Surgical|
|Salary||$70000 – $85000 + super + bonus|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – General Medical & Surgical|
PAR is a national occupational rehabilitation provider supporting thousands of people living with illness, disability, or injury. Nurses are a vital link in our support team.
Nurses, are you feeling burnt out? Tired of being on your feet all day? Had enough of shift work? Here’s your opportunity to get balance back into your life!
Growing office, means career opportunities are aplenty!
Working as a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will use your clinical skills and empathetic nature to support people live life to their full potential.
- Case management of a diverse client group, including veterans, injured workers, and early intervention services. Caseloads are manageable, and our consultants have the support of Rehabilitation Assistants to reduce administrative tasks;
- Applying your nursing knowledge to facilitate a return to wellness or work
- Working collaboratively with injured workers, employers, medical and allied health professionals to assist people fully re-engage with the community;
- Complete observations, assessments and interventions using your clinical skills
Part of the global MedHealth network, you will have access to industry leading supports and corporate resources to set you up to succeed in your new career.
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing;
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Previous experience working as a Registered Nurse would be highly regarded (ie. in a hospital, mental health, aged care facility or people with diverse backgrounds);
- Excellent time management skills – be able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment;
- A passion for injury prevention, return to work, and the associated health benefits of engaging in the community;
- A current drivers’ licence and access to their own vehicle.
Our core values are always at the heart of the work that we do every day:
- We act with integrity. We are honest, ethical, and transparent. We inspire trust through open communication;
- People work together. We enable each other to thrive within a culture of collaboration, fun and high performance;
- We take pride in delivering an exceptional and seamless customer experience each and every time;
- Quality & Innovation is at the forefront of our thinking. We have the courage to actively seek new opportunities and continually improve;
- We embrace sustainability across all aspects of our business including financial performance, service; design and delivering meaningful outcomes for our team, our customers and the communities that we work in.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join IPAR, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
MedHealth is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all staff. As a result, all commencing workers are required to be up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations (including the booster shot) or have a valid contraindication medical certificate in accordance with the ‘Public Health (COVID-19 Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Order 2021’. Your vaccination status may be discussed as part of the recruitment and selection process and evidence of vaccination status prior to commencing will be sought.