|Job Employer||Port Macquarie Private Hospital Ramsay H ealth|
|Location||Nursing – General Medical & Surgical|
|Salary||$33.90 – $47.61 + superannuation based on exp.|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – General Medical & Surgical|
Registered Nurse – Rehabilitation
Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array of learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
In this role you will be joining our busy 28 bed Rehabilitation Ward delivering a comprehensive service designed to meet the unique individual needs of our patients. As a Nurse within our team, you will be assessing and supporting each patient’s program to ensure the safe achievement of positive rehabilitation outcomes.
You will have the support of a passionate team of nurses, clinical support staff and senior clinicians while reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse / Enrolled Nurse.
- Certified to administer medication and perform IVs.
- Minimum 2 years acute care experience will be essential with any Rehabilitation experience being highly regarded.
Registered Nurses: $33.90 – $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 – $94 077.36]
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Port Macquarie Private Hospital is a 72-bed acute Medical/Surgical and Rehab facility with 6 Renal Chairs and a Day Surgery complex and is continually growing its services. The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way [link removed] philosophy: “People Caring for People“. Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more. [link removed]
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Karen Hazell, Nurse Unit Manager, on 02 6582 9651.