|Posting||Registered Nurse – Medical Ward – Bega|
|Job Employer||Southern NSW Local Health District|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$65692 – $92236|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – General Medical & Surgical|
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time – Up to 26 March 2023
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $65,692.82 – $92,236.06 per annum
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ300717
Application Close: 2 June 2022
Interviews Details: Interviews will be scheduled within 21 days of closing date
Where you’ll be working
At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives. Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence.
Bega – the rural heartland of the Sapphire Coast halfway between Melbourne and Sydney, a short drive to beautiful sandy beaches and national park wilderness. Just 3 hours to Canberra with the perfect climate to the outdoors all year round, including whale watching between June and November. The pretty valley is a beautiful base for exploring gorgeous beaches, tranquil waterways and beautiful national parks.
There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to – and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. For more information visit our website
To see what it is like to live and work in Bega – click here: Imagine Rural – Southern NSW Local Health District
What you’ll be doing The Registered Nurse using best practice evidence delivers person-centered nursing care in collaboration with individual/s and the multidisciplinary health care team. Provides supervision and support for less experienced clinicians to achieve people focused quality care.
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrated competencies in and knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in providing nursing care in the context of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology, written and verbal means and sound interpersonal skills with the capacity to interact with others in a personable and professional manner.
- Demonstrated application of evidence based practice and critical thinking to advocate for and implement individualised person-centred care with a commitment to quality improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, delegate, and negotiate with others to deliver quality nursing care with a willingness to show leadership and embrace change in the coordination and delivery of care
- Recent clinical experience relevant to the position including evidence of participation in own professional development and commitment to maintaining competence and enhancement of skills,
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise workload and deliver care with integrity and accountability.
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. We do not offer sponsorship in this position for applicants requiring a temporary visa. For more information, please see www.immi.gov.au
Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination against Specific Diseases
This is a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health policy directive PD2020_017. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy.
OASV requirements also include proof of vaccination against influenza and is compulsory for NSW Staff that enter any Residential Aged Care Facility (RACF) or who work in NSW Health owned and operated RACFs.
All NSW Health workers are required to have received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Sue Hutton on (02) 6491 9599 or [email protected]