|Posting||Registered Nurse [Moura]|
|Job Employer||Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service|
|Location||Nursing – A&E, Critical Care & ICU|
|Salary||$74281 – $95278 + super & benefits|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – A&E, Critical Care & ICU|
See what else Moura has to offer, Explore Moura, Queensland (https://www.outbackqueensland.com.au/town/moura/)
Salary Information (Nurse Grade 5):
Total remuneration value of up to $108,708 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $2,847.20 – $3,352.00 p.f.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) BA2E422531.