|Posting||Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse Rehabilitation|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – General Medical & Surgical|
Full Time,Part Time
- Full-time, part time & casual applicants welcome to apply
- Salary sacrificing plus a suite of fantastic employee benefits on offer
- Located in Brighton – close to public transport & free on street or paid onsite parking
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to lead and deliver great compassionate rehabilitation care in conjunction with our patients and their families in this full-time, part-time, or casual position. Working cooperatively with the team to facilitate safe, contemporary rehabilitation treatment will require you to use your outstanding communication and problem-solving abilities.
You will be well supported with continuing education, an open-door approach by management and flexible rostering.
To be successful in this role…
You are an experienced Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse. An excellent communicator, you have a supportive and engaging style that enables you to easily build rapport with your team, patients and their families.
You will have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Contemporary knowledge of best practice in acute and / or rehabilitation nursing
- Previous clinical leadership experience
At Epworth, everybody matters.
It’s the sense of belonging and being part of an organisation that puts the patient in the centre of all that is done. In addition to this, you will have access to:
- Annual salary range for full time – AUD $63,453 to $89,591 + super + entitlements depending on registration type, year level and position (prorated for part-time)
- Access to salary packaging of up to $9,010 p.a.
- Discounted private health insurance
- Ability to purchase leave
- Access to the largest educational scholarship program of its kind in Australia
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth
Epworth Rehabilitation and Mental Health
Epworth’s Rehabilitation and Mental Health services are some of the most progressive of their kind in Australia. Our clinical approach involves individualised treatment and collaborative team decision-making to achieve outstanding outcomes for patients. We have forged a strong team ethos across our four campuses in Richmond, Hawthorn, Camberwell and Brighton.
At Epworth, we care.
We care about our patients and we care about our people. We care about keeping everyone safe. We care about valuing and empowering our people, and growing careers. And we care about giving our people support and flexibility to thrive, and contribute to our communities
Enquire/ Apply for this Position
Sound interesting? To apply, click the APPLY button now and attach your CV and cover letter.
For more information, refer to the attached position description or contact Dominica Lewis on [email protected]
As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is a condition of employment with Epworth HealthCare, subject to reasonable exemptions, that you have had COVID-19 vaccinations, including where recommended by public health authorities and booster vaccinations.
As a child safe organisation, all successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by Epworth) and hold a valid employee Working with Children Check (provided by you).
At Epworth, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential to our culture and values. We focus on fairness and opportunity for all – across race, ability, ethnicity, gender, age, sexuality, cultures and beliefs – that reflect the communities we work in. At Epworth, we care.
Enquiries: Hnin Aung
Ph: (03) 9592 9144
Applications Close: 02/06/2022
To view the position description or submit your application please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.