|Posting||Registered Nurses – Paediatric Intensive Care|
|Job Employer||Children’s Health Queensland|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$34.91 – $46.88 p.h.|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Government – State|
The Paediatric Intensive Care Unit at the Queensland Children’s Hospital (QCH), Queensland is a 36 bed ICU, providing services to critically ill infants, children and young people for Queensland, Northern New South Wales and the Pacific Rim.
- Specialist care for seriously ill , injured or complex children
- Post-operative care for children undergoing cardiac surgery
- An Extra-Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) service
- A state-wide Paediatric retrieval service including a teleconference support network
- A highly regarded PICU research team
Click here for further information on working at the Queensland Children’s Hospital.
We are passionate in supporting staff to progress their careers through structured development plans, including:
- A 12 month Paediatric intensive care program articulating into tertiary qualifications
- Career opportunities in management, education, research and retrieval services.
- In partnership with the University of Melbourne, QCH PICU run a Graduate Certificate in PICU course on site. Staff having completed the PICU transition program are eligible to enrol in the graduate certificate program.
Remuneration comprising salary rates $34.06 – $45.73 p.h., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (Nurse Grade 5) (Permanent and temporary, full time and part-time positions available. Applications will remain current for 12 months).
NOTE: APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR APPOINTMENT PRIOR TO CLOSING DATE OF VACANCY. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS FOR THIS ROLE WILL BE NOT BE CONSIDERED AND NEED NOT APPLY.
If you have a minimum of 12 months current experience as a paediatric intensive care nurse, eligibility for AHPRA registration and want to belong to a progressive and inclusive workplace please click on the APPLY button.