|Posting||Remuneration and Benefits Manager|
|Job Employer||Catholic Healthcare Ltd|
|Location||Ryde & Macquarie Park|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Remuneration & Benefits|
Remuneration and Benefits Manager
- Based in Macquarie Park – Car parking space provided
- 6 Additional leave days per year + Salary packaging + WFH options
- Leading not-for-profit values based, Aged Care Provider
An exciting new opportunity has become available for an experienced Remuneration Manager to bring their passion and expertise for all things remuneration & benefits. Be part of a large, collaborative, and dynamic team of HR professionals at a time of substantial growth.
You will manage Catholic Healthcare’s Remuneration Framework, ensuring a competitive and attractive offering that supports employee retention within the scope of a not-for-profit organisation.
As this is a newly created position, you will call on your previous experience and knowledge to design, manage and continuously improve the company’s remuneration framework, policies, and procedures.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer and with the support of a Reporting Analyst, you will;
- Manage the delivery of the company’s remuneration review & bonus programs
- Provide insightful and critical reporting and analysis
- Provide evaluation and benchmarking of both new and existing positions
- Provide recommendations for enterprise agreement negotiations
- Develop new & existing & performance based incentive plans & programs
- Manage exciting related projects to presentation stage
- Maintain awareness of prevailing market trends to ensure a competitive advantage
The successful candidate is someone who is excited by a new opportunity and able to overcome the challenges that come with this, has a strategic approach, strong business acumen and the creative ability to develop enticing employee incentives.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position within a large professional organisation
- Ability to develop & maintain relationships with a diverse range of key stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications within Human Resources, Business Management or related field
- Previous experience working within the Not For Profit Industry is desirable but not essential
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to present complex concepts in a simple way
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills essential, Power BI – advantage
- Ability to provide evidence of Covid19 Immunisation including booster prior to commencing
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to work within a growing values based organisation
- NFP Salary Packaging + 6 additional leave days per year + WFH options
- Long Service Leave on a pro rata basis after 5 years continuous service
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Our team of around 4000 people is dedicated to the Mission of supporting those in our care to live life to its fullest every day.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a positive and rewarding impact in a service-focused organisation, we would like to hear from you. Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police/NDIS) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we are looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.