|Posting||Restaurant Supervisor | South Yarra | 65k+S|
|Job Employer||Frontline Hospitality Melbourne East|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$60000 – $65000 p.a. + Super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Bringing the best of classic Turkish food from Istanbul to South Yarra, this restaurant offers an unpretentious atmosphere to experience all the flavours of Turkey with a modern twist in a casual fine dining setting. Recognised as one of the delicious. 100 : Victoria’s 100 best restaurants in 2019 and voted 2019 Australia’s best Turkish Restaurant by the RCA, the venue is constantly creating a fine food, no fuss menu that will take you on a journey to appreciate beautiful Turkish food.
You have the opportunity to become a senior member of this team as their next Restaurant Supervisor!
Seeking a full-time restaurant supervisor to assist us in running this 150 seat restaurant. The ideal candidate must have a good experience in smart casual dining hospitality venues with a strong food and beverage background.
This role involves a 38 hour working week with Sunday and Monday as rostered days off. You must be available to work afternoon and evening shifts and the ability to provide amazing customer service! Your main focus will be ensuring the efficient day to day running of the restaurant.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes
- Supervisory responsibilities including daily takings, timing of meals, staff briefing, closing down at the end of the shift and managing rosters
- Manage the team of FOH staff, ensuring smooth service and customer satisfaction
- Responsibility for FOH staff training as the need arises
- Good communication with FOH and kitchen staff and organisational skills
- Working closely with the Executive Chef-Owner and General manager
- Dedicated presence on the floor during service time
What’s in it for you?
- Unique restaurant with great food in the heart of South Yarra
- Working with a young and motivated team
- Exciting opportunity and career progression for someone who is passionate and driven
- Attractive salary guarantee of up to $65k+S for the right candidate
- Work life balance with Sunday and Monday RDO’s
- Opportunity to upscale in your career
Contact Sandra today for a confidential discussion or APPLY NOW!
Job Reference: 180222
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sandra Guccione on +61 434 267 859 quoting the reference number above, or check out our website for other available positions.