|Posting||Retail Standards Coordinator|
|Job Employer||The Lottery Corporation|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. Now we’re doubling our impact. We’re demerging, with a sharp focus on two new ASX-listed companies: The Lottery Corporation, Australia’s leading lottery company, and new Tabcorp, a leading diversified wagering operator and gaming services provider. For the next 12 months and beyond, we’re bringing the brightest minds together to go bigger and braver than ever. Game to join us?
What you’ll do
- Ensure retail standards requirements and procedures are managed and met with retail outlets as required
- Manage site survey action plans to meet business deadlines as directed
- Process and coordinate retailer rating review request within the required timeframes
- Follow required process documents
- Prepare, consolidate, interpret and distribute reports and/or presentations as required
- Draft correspondence to internal and external stakeholders as directed
- Positively represent and support the interests of all internal business stakeholders when communicating with retailers
- Provide a general customer service function to internal/external stakeholders as required
- Support the retail lotteries team as required
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities and efficient ways of managing compliance
What you’ll bring
- Solid experience in compliance and case management, preferably within a sales environment
- Background in compliance admin is advantageous
- An intermediate level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (a strong skill set in excel is highly desirable)
- A high level of organisational skills that allow for managing and prioritising a variety of activities while using resources efficiently.
- The ability to facilitate and build strong working and business relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to problem solve and manage conflicting priorities
- A Certificate IV in Business is highly desirable
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We’re proud to have been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the federal government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for the seventh consecutive year
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation will be Australia’s largest lottery company and one of the best-performing lottery businesses in the world.
Even though it will be a new name, The Lottery Corporation will continue the incredible history of Australian lotteries.
Operating in every state and territory except Western Australia, The Lottery Corporation will bring brands The Lott and Keno to life – offering exciting games that not only deliver life-changing wins to our customers but make a meaningful difference to our community.
The Lottery Corporation is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.