|Posting||Retirement Village Administration Officer|
|Job Employer||Bendigo Retirment Village Body Corporate 19874|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Bendigo Retirement Village is seeking a professional and resourceful Administration Assistant to join our team, operating from the Spring Gully Post Office and Store.
About the role:
This will be a permanent part time role predominantly serving our Residents in their day to day needs from the village and assisting our Village Manager with daily operations and business reporting. Whilst generally a part time role of 0.8 – there will be times when a need to work full time hours is needed to cover the need of the Post Office and Store with staff taking leave.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Computer literacy skills – preferable experience and skills in: accounting/ MYOB as well as Microsoft Office and CRM programmes
- Demonstrated a high-level administration and reception experience
- A motivated individual, professional and well organised person to fulfill this diverse role.
- This position requires a high level of customer service skill, general office, reception, and administration duties.
- Data entry, stock control, and the ability to “jump in” and multitask/assist when required.
- Working within the environment of a Post Office and Shop, this diverse role requires a self-motivated, task-driven person who is able to take instructions.
- Able to work autonomously and yet enjoys working within a team.
- You must be reliable, resourceful, and trustworthy.
prior COB 9 June 2022