|Posting||RIS Planner / Scheduler (Rail)|
|Job Employer||Cross River Rail Delivery Authority|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Why work with CRRDA? … Your chance to work with the best!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on one of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects and to be a part of something that will leave a lasting legacy for generations to come.
Cross River Rail will transform the way we travel to, from and through Brisbane in the future. It will be a catalyst for 10 years of wider rail transformation across the whole of South East Queensland and it is already playing a key role in how we prepare for the 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
On Cross River Rail you will not only work with the best but become your best. And as we enter a new phase of delivery, our project offers a rare career opportunity for top tier professionals to have played their part on something that is genuinely city shaping and transformative.
Our people are also supported with flexible work options, career development through the Australian Institute of Management, salary packaging, matched superannuation contributions and access to world class employee assistance provider Benestar.
About the Role
Reporting to the Program Planning and Scheduling Manager, the role of RIS Planner / Scheduler is to provide project planning and scheduling support for the Alliance-led, Rail Integration and Systems (RIS) elements of CRRDA’s delivery program for the $5.4B Cross River Rail project.
The RIS Planner / Scheduler will be accountable for the client-side development and maintenance of RIS schedule activities and schedule risks that are required for the Cross River Rail project to successfully reach Day 1 opening within required timeframes.
- Provide collaborative planning of the RIS project, in close consultation with the Unity Alliance planning team, to develop and maintain the RIS Project Schedule.
- Provide planning and scheduling support (including Schedule Risk Analysis) to RIS project managers and technical managers.
- Where required, support Unity Alliance planners and schedulers on State planning and scheduling requirements to ensure timely RIS Project delivery.
- Develop and maintain the Delivery Authority’s RIS project schedules and outputs in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Visio.
- Develop and maintain schedules that enable 4D BIM.
- Collaboratively develop and maintain the Delivery Authority’s Schedule Risk Assessments / Analysis (SRAs) for the RIS schedule.
- Support the develop and maintenance the RIS Time-Chainage chart (including key State and Project activities by time and location) in TILOS.
- Support RIS project management activities with weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and scheduling review and reporting activities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative planning and scheduling complex, rail infrastructure projects in an Alliance project environment, with a track record of successfully delivering planning and scheduling outcomes balanced with the expectations of a wide range of project stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining project schedules and schedule risk with industry-standard scheduling tools including Primavera P6 (mandatory), Primavera Risk Analysis (desirable) and TILOS (desirable).
- Ability to integrate schedule and cost data to perform CPM and EV analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with industry-standard Business Intelligence tools for project dashboards including PowerBI or Tableau.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior levels within government and industry, as required to enable the achievement of CRRDA’s project priorities.
- Demonstrated extensive experience providing high level advice, proactively identifying risks, issues and opportunities, and developing mitigation plans, in a complex and challenging project environment.
- Demonstrated extensive collaboration and stakeholder skills to engage and align across the three delivery projects and work with Queensland Rail and the Department of Transport and Main Roads, responding to change and emerging risks.
If you are looking to set your career on a higher trajectory – this is the role for you!
How To Apply Please submit your CV or Resume and response to selection criteria via this website before the closing date.
Closing Date – 9 June 2022