|Posting||Risk & Assurance Analyst|
|Job Employer||EnergyAustralia Services Pty Ltd|
|Location||Compliance & Risk|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Compliance & Risk|
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. Some of our benefits include;
- Employee discount on your electricity and gas, discounts on major brands and products
- Volunteer days off to help charities to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving schemes
- Energise Program whereby flexibility that is team centric enabling all individuals to agree and succeed tighter
- Access LinkedIN Learning in-house free training platform for professional development
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program
- Awarded Winner 2021 Best Place To Work List
- Flexible working arrangements – no expectation to be in the office x days per week, you choose what will work for you
- Excellent company culture, down-to-earth and friendly organisation – be authentic, bring your whole self to work!
- Genuine career development – we have an internal mobility program where our employees come first
- 2 paid recharge days
- Generous 14-week parental leave
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, palliates and Employee Assistance Program
- State-of-the-art brand new Melbourne office building, 3-5 min walk from Southern Cross station
About the Role
Reporting to the Enterprise Risk and Assurance Leader, the key responsibility of the Enterprise Risk and Assurance Analyst is to support the function across design, testing and strengthen risk analysis activities and controls across EnergyAustralia. The analyst role will contribute and help maintain the Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework (EWRMF) and supporting the development and evolution of Risk related polices, procedures and assurance performance committees.
This role will also be involved in the internal controls programs, monitor remediation activities with management. You will see yourself support the Risk and Assurance Leader maintaining a high performing compliance control function.
- Demonstrated experienced in a risk and controls management roles
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, finance, information systems and or other related disciplines
- Knowledge and practical application of risk management, control activities and testing mechanism, specifically ISO31000 Risk Management
- Work with and embed strong working relationships with key stakeholders across EnergyAustralia
- Strong practical working application of internal controls, linking to policy, procedures and control activities
- Demonstrated abilities to collaborate with team colleagues, openness to new ideas and passion for continuous improvement.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the ‘Apply’ button to submit your application.
Know anyone in your network? Take part in the employee referral program and click on Refer a friend.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Katie Le Page – Talent Acquisition Leader via email on [email protected]
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.