|Posting||RTO Program and Quality Assurance Coordinator|
|Job Employer||Carers Queensland Inc.|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$80000 – $89999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Workplace Training & Assessment|
Would you like to:
- Be part of a growing and exciting RTO team that is community focused, providing training to unpaid carers and communities and making a direct difference to individual lives?
- Be supported in your role by a team that is open to creativity and values your expertise in the VET sector?
- Work for a non-for-profit organisation with a mission to make life better by connecting and enriching the lives of people in our community?
- Work for an organisation that values, promotes, and provides both professional and personal development opportunities?
This is a great opportunity for a high energy, self-starter person that enjoys the challenge of a growing RTO and is prepared to go the extra-mile to make a difference and be a part of creating real opportunities for the people in our community.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time role, 5 days per week with a flexible working from home option available.
- Opportunity to bring your creative, inspiring and program management experience to this role.
- Flexible and supportive workplace and team environment where your contribution is valued. We embrace our team culture and are passionate about our organisation’s value (Integrity, Respect, Diversity, Empowerment, Adaptability).
- Attractive Remuneration Package of CSW5.1 – $85,140.54 per annum ($42.94 ph) plus super with full not-for-profit tax benefits available.
About your role
This role is responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Design and development of digital learning assets that meets the needs of students and the community services sector
- Coordinate the design and development of the RTO mobile application, and work with key stakeholders including external developers and internal RTO team for development of app features and content
- Oversight of funding contracts and assistance with funding and grant application research and submissions.
- Coordination of the validation for training assessment resources against industry and competency standard requirements
About you – do you have?
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and growth mindset,
- can work autonomously and make decisions
- Previous work experience in coordination, project delivery roles
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment with excellent troubleshooting, decision making and follow-through skills.
- Knowledge of the VET sector with an understanding of compliance and in the design and delivery of training programs. Knowledge of relevant student management systems and learning management systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of state funding contracts (Queensland preferred).
What’s next – How to apply?
We want to hear all about you so write us a 1-2 page cover letter to let us know why you are the best person for this role! Attach that along with your resume via the ‘apply’ button above.
The health and safety of all who access Carers Queensland including participants, their families and our employees is our highest priority. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination or valid exemption prior to commencement.
Applications close 6th June
For further detailed information call Vocational Services Operations Manager, Kat Hunter on 0429 524 761.
Carers Queensland is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse needs of the people we support. Carers Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability, and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and the LGBTIQ community. Carers Queensland encourages applicants to advise this information in their cover letter, so that we can meet the needs of each applicant. Carers Queensland actively seeks to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients.