|Posting||Sales & Office Support | Manufacturing Industry|
|Salary||$50000 – $59999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Client & Sales Administration|
Are you a skilled office coordinator and/ or sales personnel looking for somewhere to stay long-term? Somewhere that fits into your work/ life balance?
Want to join a business that prides itself on quality, local manufacturing? Let’s talk!
In a nutshell, we need someone to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of our small manufacturing office in Brendale. It’s attached to our busy factory (but it’s not noisy!).
Duties include office & sales administration such as customer service, processing sales, payments & management of factory shipments. You will also interface with our offsite bookkeeper, providing them with the documents to keep our business running. You’ll work closely with the leadership team and be an integral part of our business. This role was previously held for more than 15 years by a member of our team who has now retired.
About Us: Gayrad is an Australian owned and operated, Queensland business who has designed and manufactured electrical transformers for over 40 years. Our high-quality electrical power equipment services the mining industry, railways, power/ supply authorities and switchboard manufacturers.
- Attention to detail – you’re a stickler for accuracy!
- Ability to prioritise deadlines and sometimes multitask.
- You have solid organisational skills.
- You’re happy to work both independently and as part of a small team.
- Work with one of Queensland’s most successful, local manufacturers.
- Free on-site parking!
- Private, office bathroom.
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- We have resident office dogs! (Poodle-crosses).
- Ohh, and we have a coffee machine… a brand new non-pod one!
- General Reception/ office duties.
- Front desk attendance for deliveries and occasional oﬃce drop-ins.
- Phone switchboard and processing of in/outgoing email.
- Basic purchasing for stock and jobs
- Process office-related domestic & international courier shipments (shipping and receiving).
- Providing documentation to our off-site bookkeeper.
- Promote and inform prospective customers on products/services.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- This is a Monday to Friday position, with negotiable office hours of 8-30am to 4-30pm. We are open to working around school drop-off/ pick-up!
- Salary is negotiable in-line with ability and/or experience.
- Experience in a similar office support/ sales role.
- Experience with MYOB AccountRight, Microsoft Excel and Word
If you’re open to working in our Brendale office, apply now!