|Job Employer||Gary Wilkins & Associates|
|Salary||$80000 – $99999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Gary Wilkins & Associates is a team of highly skilled accountants based in Cairns, QLD. We strive to build long term relationships with our clients through impeccable service and advice. Although a big part of the work we do is tax return and financial statement preparation the most important aspect of our work is the advice that we provide and the relationships that we build.
Due to growth within the practice, the position of Senior Accountant/Manager has become available.
Our ideal applicant is seeking full-time employment.
Our practice is cloud-based and we use Xero, XPM, CAS360 and FYI.
As the role is client-facing, the ideal candidate will be confident, autonomous and have great communication skills. You will be working with a broad range of industries and be required to complete a variety of different tasks.
The role includes:
- Direct face to face interviews with clients.
- Ongoing management of a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation and review of compliance work for Individuals, Companies, Partnerships and Trusts.
- Deliver client advisory services including tax planning.
- BAS/IAS preparation.
- Reviewing and managing the work of other team members.
- Training & Mentoring staff.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years experience in public practice.
- Experience with all types of entities.
- Experience with Xero, QuickBooks, MYOB, and Reckon for client accounting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
- CPA/CA qualifications or currently obtaining them.
- An appetite to develop and learn new skills and attention to detail in your work.
We are a small team and offer flexible working hours, modern offices, and a friendly team environment.
Remuneration is negotiable and commensurate with experience. Further advancement and equity participation may be available after an appropriate time period.
Please forward your cover letter and CV to:- [email protected]